Friday 30 April 2010

hhmm...

It finally dawned on me this morning, after I handed in my work and heckled Nick Clegg, that I no longer had work to be doing... Its a strange feeling, I don't like it. I still almost feel stressed about the work, driven to get it done, but there's nothing for me to do. Needless to say I'll be getting on with personal work, but I just kind of miss it. I almost don't want the summer break. I could quite happily get on with Third year now, start my final major perhaps, create something amazing in Unreal, another group project maybe.

But what about fitness? I suppose all this time off will give me a great opportunity to get my fitness schedule finished... Not that its stopped me yet, I've not missed a day for months now. I suppose TA will feel more relaxed, I don't need to think about the work thats not getting done. Maybe I'll go to the park and have a bbq.

Oh goodness I don't know - don't even know if I'm in the third year yet, well nothing I can do now, just a waiting game I suppose. What if I'm not? Shit boxes and hand bags, I'd be off to Sandhurst, that's a scary thought, I was much more comfortable with the idea of it being after uni, if my degree works out I'd probably just stay in the TA, maybe spend my free-time humping a Bergen over the Brecons, preparing for the big one.

Yes, that's something I can do over the summer break, when I get home I'll frequent the brecons. Our TA summer camp is in Sennybridge too, I wonder if I can get the lads up the fan, better not invite the fatties, they'd slow us down.



Whats this on TV? Another fucking Lib-dem broadcast, jesus christ, it really does worry me that Clegg is converting the idiots, why are there so many easily lead idiots in this country? None have the nous to read the lib-dem policies, a few good ones I'll agree, but it just doesn't add up, their financial plans are flawed and rely on too many of the 'rich' people being stupid enough not to find a loop-hole. They say they want to 'finish the war and support the troops 100%' but they would scrap the Hawker Typhoon program, who's going to provide air support in 10 years time? the Typhoon will be a flying antique by then.

Jesus I'm pissed off, I'm angry at the idiots, I'm going for a run.

No comments: